1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
684 Posts
I wonder how a yellow light would look for the Bee? Actually if you light your bike up like that, the Police would think your a hoon lol😎😎🐝

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How difficult was the install? Also did you use all 12 lights that come with the kit?
Super Super easy but I can't stress enough to make sure you install a toggle water proof on / off switch so lights aren't constantly drawing power.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Super Super easy but I can't stress enough to make sure you install a toggle water proof on / off switch so lights aren't constantly drawing power.

Good to hear! I ordered a set for my bike that'll be here Friday. I'll make sure and pick up a water proof switch. If you don't mind, where did you place the light strips on your bike? I know the kit comes with 12 pieces.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good to hear! I ordered a set for my bike that'll be here Friday. I'll make sure and pick up a water proof switch. If you don't mind, where did you place the light strips on your bike? I know the kit comes with 12 pieces.
Two Long strips under the bike for the bottom glow, 2 medium strips under front fender , 2 small strips under right side tank and 2 more on opposite side and 2 long strips for rear tire under fender.

I only used 8 of the 12 strips didn't feel like it didn't more than 8 personally.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Got em installed!! I'm actually partial to the light blue color. I put a cool little waterproof led switch in.

·
Registered
423 Posts
The blue light looks great. (y)
I like the switch, that looks cool. I propose to turn it to have the small bar at the top, not at the bottom. Then it is perfect 🤘

1 - 19 of 19 Posts