RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Well, I ordered the LED kit like you guys did.

Just put some on today. Looking to be really subtle.
Did 2 long ones under the tank, 2 medium in the rear fender and 1 medium under the middle of the bike on the frame. Waiting till dark to see if I want more or not.
They come with 3M adhesive backing already but I added a few strips of Gorilla Glue tape on them to keep them more secure.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Like it .... not allowed in my country 🙄 ... and nothing you can hide easily.
'Highwaymen' will check this and give a ticket.
You may try to add another stripe to the inside of the belt guard ?
Might look sick through those holes and with that chrome surface.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Like it .... not allowed in my country 🙄 ... and nothing you can hide easily.
'Highwaymen' will check this and give a ticket.
You may try to add another stripe to the inside of the belt guard ?
Might look sick through those holes and with that chrome surface.
I'm pretty sure its not legal here either. My kids like it and I'm not out robbing banks so if the cops really wanna hassle me over it, then screw em. Gonna let it sit for a day or so and decide if I wanna add more or not.

·
Registered
732 Posts
....... Average of 21 miles a year.
Gosh, I have the Warrior not yet running (low battery and the silencers loose 🥺).
On my 650 V-Star I started low battery via the car's battery yesterday, .... and did about 35 miles to re-charge 🤗 this was more than yor annual average 😋👍

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,245 Posts
Nice! You been riding any?
Not once in the last 9 months. On a battery tender. Bought a different "Toy" and have been busy with that putting it all together. Now that spring is approaching, I will take this out. Gotta get past 350 miles on this speedometer? Average of 21 miles a year. Ha ha ha ha
I still think that’s insane that you’ve got a bike with so few miles. Well, I got my upgrades installed last week and am itching to ride a bit. I’ll text you when I think I’ll be heading out for a local jaunt. Won’t be too crazy of a ride. Gotta get that girl out so she can stretch her legs a bit.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nice! You been riding any?

I still think that’s insane that you’ve got a bike with so few miles. Well, I got my upgrades installed last week and am itching to ride a bit. I’ll text you when I think I’ll be heading out for a local jaunt. Won’t be too crazy of a ride. Gotta get that girl out so she can stretch her legs a bit.
Please do!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts