RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Love the blue. Wicked cool. If your garage is as cold as mine now, you better get back inside![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
The lights look cool. Do they change on their own or do you switch them?
Are they called lizards or wizards?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Originally posted by Seminole

Love the blue. Wicked cool. If your garage is as cold as mine now, you better get back inside![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

It's just as cold I'm sure....-2 last I checked.
I'm SO tired of this winter.....

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by vector18

The lights look cool. Do they change on their own or do you switch them?
Are they called lizards or wizards?

They'll do both. You can have it cycle through them, or flicker one color, all colors, you name it.

Wizards by Custom Dynamics. $300 for the set...(ouch)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Looking good, fruitjacket!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Honestly, I've never liked the lights. Reminds me of some dorky teenager w/ the neons under his car. Wouldn't ya know it I scrolled down through the pics & found the red one. It's so kickass I just got a black eye & a fat lip. Totally evil. Looks like Satan's personal ride. Freakin love that red, can't stop looking at it. I'll be limping before it over.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by RobRiguez

y'know, I just thought about it a bit more. If I were to put as many pods necessary to acheive the same amount of colors it would easily be over $300.

Fruit jacket, how many leds per pod? Is that 6 or 7 colors. The last two almost look the same except they are different exposures.

Rob, if memory serves me correctly, it's 7 LED's per pod.

I have 8 pods total:
1 in front of front cylinder, 1 behind rear cylinder, 1 above both cylinders, 1 next to rear brake rotor, 1 mounted under speed* air scoop on right side, 2 below bike (facing ground) and 1 inside the left side AIS cover.

Honestly, I could use 2 more, maybe 3.

This kit (everything included) was $299.

7 colors

Green, Red, Dark Blue, Yellow, Light Blue, Purple and White.

·
Registered
75 Posts
FJ, that looks great. i'm sure it looks better in person. at first i wasn't big on lights on bikes because it reminded me of punk kids with the neon lights (like HURD). but, after i've seen bikes in person with lights on them i really like it. maybe one of these days, but i have many other mods i would like to do first.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Cam. I really wish it would warm up enough to actually wash my bike because all the chrome is very dirty/etc from working on it so much the past month.
I have a feeling this thing is going to GLOW when it's shiny and not dull. Trust me, the pipes and heads especially are very dirty.
I want to see what it will look like all cleaned up.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I would try mounting it to the AIS cover with some extra cable and a quick disconnect. you could get some reflection from within the cover and some light out of the front to help cover the front cylinder.

Very nice work.

On a side note here in CO, Green is illeagal on any thing but cop cars. I got no idea why, but I did confirm it with my neighbor who is a county cop.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I like it! Reminds me of my high school days about 25 years ago when I had semi truck lights under my car! This was long before neon lights were available.
Man, $300.00 is a lot of money though. Maybe someday.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts