RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I believe I still have the chrome one I ordered that I was planning on using but never did. I'll take a look in the morning and you can PM me if it's chrome you're after or if Ruckus' midnight one is what you need.

·
Registered
151 Posts
yes i do have one,sorry about not messaging you,been busy with snow plowing,but yeah i guess it's worth $30 plus shipping so let me know thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I understand. We`re also getting pounded with the snow.

I`ll take it. can you send any pic`s?

how do you want payment./

Thanks again

Scott

·
Registered
151 Posts
i will try and get you pics today,i do not have paypal so im not exactly sure how you want to do this,i can get it all ready for shipping and get a quote on how much it will be and copy it and email it to you,and then just ship it and you send me a check or cash or something like that

·
Registered
12 Posts
I`m in Rochester, N.Y. My bike is new and Ihaven`t done any thing to it yet. What are you looking for?

I have a lot of old chevy parts.

you can E-mail me at [email protected]

I`ll get a bank check so you won`t have to wait for it to clear.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i picked up my 03 last year and put about 5,000 on it,i absolutly love it,i got the shipping quote from UPS,it's roughly $10,they wouldn't give me a print out,i have it all packaged,if you want a Handle with care sticker it's $7.00,i dont know where they get off charging that much for one **** little sticker,im am currently email the photos to you,if you want the speedstar air scoop for the right side i will include for another $15 and $5 for the filter that goes with it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tausch said:
i picked up my 03 last year and put about 5,000 on it,i absolutly love it,i got the shipping quote from UPS,it's roughly $10,they wouldn't give me a print out,i have it all packaged,if you want a Handle with care sticker it's $7.00,i dont know where they get off charging that much for one **** little sticker,im am currently email the photos to you,if you want the speedstar air scoop for the right side i will include for another $15 and $5 for the filter that goes with it

OK i`ll take speedstar scoop and air filter also. I only got a thousand miles on mine last year, but bought it late in the season.

E-mail me your mailing address so i can mial you the check, and i`ll give you my address for shipment.

·
Registered
151 Posts
ok so write it out for $60 and i'll will send all three items in the next 2 days,i have to plow and such so if i dont get to it tommorow it will be wednesday for sure

1 - 20 of 20 Posts