RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to do a left side clean up and im not sure on everything i will need to get rid of the emissions crap and what i need to block what needs to get blocked. I have my fuel line parts from vibrant performance. But what else am i gonna need to do this all right with no hiccups? Already have the BAK on her so the right side can just come right off.
Thanks my warrior brothers and sisters

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and i watched GD warrior and a few others on how to do it but id like to know what parts i should get to eliminate the emissions thats behind the dummy box

·
Registered
214 Posts
You'll need the ais block off plates, you'll have to reroute your fuel pressure regulator to underneath the tank, and you'll need a fuel line quick release of some sort. The quick release can be jiffy tite, vibrant performance, etc... You'll also need hose clamps, a few zip ties, and a little fuel injection tubing to reroute the fpr. My videos should have a list that show you in the beginning everything you'll need to get the job done. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Ive watched ur vids on YouTube as well. I have my vibrant parts coming for the fuel line and just wasnt sure what else i needed. Thanks again

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No i havent. Oh and i looked and seen that the previous owner already did AIS kit on her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts