RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Any more pictures of left side Clean up install while being performed ?
I was able to find a video or 2 on YouTube doing the AIS block, but I'd be interested in a picture walkthrough, or video, of the clean up as well. I have parts rolling in as we speak to tackle this once it warms up enough to even work in my garage.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Confused why I have to post 10 or Greater posts to see other post's on this subject , so in order for me to see more post's I'm just going to post a (?) mark until I'm able to read other post's if that's ok

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks Brother , I'm just going with one Blue clamp , the other end will be under the seat so I'm just going to use stock clamp down there .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Someone on this forum posted more pictures of there ( left side clean up) , during there install . It was a Red in Color Warrior , I have searched all over and have yet been able to re-find them .

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Someone on this forum posted more pictures of there ( left side clean up) , during there install . It was a Red in Color Warrior , I have searched all over and have yet been able to re-find them .
Hey Jon, there's Allot of threads on the subject and you can get lost in them ha ha. If you have a computer it's easier to search that way either with the forum search tab or the Google search area. You will find pictures not available due to photobucket changing there terms and moving the pic links.

·
Registered
348 Posts
It was recently brought to my attention that doing this left side clean up without having a vbak or other means of eliminating the stock air intake can be problematic. Is there anyone who has done this on the stock air, or advice from those who might know?

·
Registered
72 Posts
It was recently brought to my attention that doing this left side clean up without having a vbak or other means of eliminating the stock air intake can be problematic. Is there anyone who has done this on the stock air, or advice from those who might know?

I did it before I did my VBAK. There's a couple vacuum lines you have to cap.
The bike would look weird with the filter on right side and nothing on the left...

·
Registered
348 Posts
I did it before I did my VBAK. There's a couple vacuum lines you have to cap.
The bike would look weird with the filter on right side and nothing on the left...
A vbak is in the plans, but the left side clean up was financially available. I might replace the coffin with a spike in the meantime so it doesn't look as weird

·
Registered
72 Posts
A vbak is in the plans, but the left side clean up was financially available. I might replace the coffin with a spike in the meantime so it doesn't look as weird

Money was my issue as well. I started out with 2 K&N pods for $84. I'm currently working on relocating the FPR and the dry break.
I hated the look of them and didn't like that they were in the way of my legs. Made riding uncomfortable.

·
Registered
11 Posts
AIS delete

Going to do this to my bike soon! Got the parts list going to spend about $100 bucks going to be worth it to see more of that big V-Twin.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts