RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished my left side cleanup. While I was there, I modified the motor mount for a coil bracket and installed my Dyna coils and Taylor 8mm wires. Also, completed my open pulley mod and painted my right side skull. Painted the axle plugs, but they were drying when I took the pics. Now, to get rid of the rest of the chrome.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
348 Posts
I still have the stock motor mount as part of my left side clean up. I havent wanted to chop it yet because i know the day i do I will think of something i could have bolted to it lol.

Aside from the great looks of being able to move them to the left side or under the tank, is there another benefit to the dyna coils?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still have the stock motor mount as part of my left side clean up. I havent wanted to chop it yet because i know the day i do I will think of something i could have bolted to it lol.

Aside from the great looks of being able to move them to the left side or under the tank, is there another benefit to the dyna coils?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Better burn, better throttle response.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For those that may not have seen the video elsewhere, here is a short video of the pulley mod rolling.
At the 2:21 mark, you can actually here my right peg scrape. Hahaha.

·
Premium Member
8,380 Posts
Left hand side cleanup looking good i-man and neat job on the rotating pulley mod and Fiamm horn location!
Now you need to redirect the fuel tank overflow & vent line to the rear and cleanup the down tube ;)

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Left hand side cleanup looking good i-man and neat job on the rotating pulley mod and Fiamm horn location!

Now you need to redirect the fuel tank overflow & vent line to the rear and cleanup the down tube ;)
All in good time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts