Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yamaha Chrome Front Pulley Cover

Yamaha Chrome Clutch Cover

Yamaha Chrome Alternator Cover

ebay item # 260366698184

all original yamaha accessories

smooth chrome, mint condition NO scratches.

fits all warriors

·
Registered
410 Posts
Re: left side engine covers

I'll be bidding on this for sure. These are pretty much the last couple of items I need to finish off what I'm doing with the bike!

·
Registered
851 Posts

Yeah, I only need the clutch cover. OH well. Let me know if you decide to split them up. Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

update i just removed the engine covers from my bike yesterday and the clutch cover has fine scratches on it. I guess from the sides of my shoes rubbing on it.

·
Registered
851 Posts

Let me know if you are willing to seperate and sell the clutch cover seperate. I am interested.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

all3 pieces are in a ebay auction and already has bids so they are as good as sold

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

ITS CUSTOMARY TO INCLUDE AN ASKING PRICE WITH AN ADD, THIS WAY A POTENTIAL BUYER HAS AN IDEA OF THEIR COST IS AND WEATHER TO CONTACT YOU OR NOT, IT ALSO SAVE A LOT OF TIME................

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

INJEKTER said:
ITS CUSTOMARY TO INCLUDE AN ASKING PRICE WITH AN ADD, THIS WAY A POTENTIAL BUYER HAS AN IDEA OF THEIR COST IS AND WEATHER TO CONTACT YOU OR NOT, IT ALSO SAVE A LOT OF TIME................

uh i think you need to reread thepost cause it says it is on ebay and the auction number is listed ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts