RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped my Warrior at Legends yesterday afternoon for them to fit their billet forward controls to. It is quite an operation. They take a piece of billet aluminum and put it in the computer operated machine and it comes out shaped in a matter of minutes. They also do some real nice custom paint jobs and other billet parts. Rick, the owner, showed me around the setup, it was a state of the art business. (Just as a side note, if you ever call Legends and think the young lady answering the phone sounds pretty, she is beautiful.) He is in the process of building a new paint booth to handle more business in that area. I think I saw the design I want. Anyway they should be done today with the forward controls. Once he has the design it takes just minutes to start pumping out the new controls. Phat Performance is going to be the exclusive distributor on these. Rick says he knows Harleys inside out, but the metric cruisers he is just getting into. Overall, I was impressed with the business and how it's run. I'm looking forward to picking up my bike tonight. I'll post pictures asap.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe the cost is around $500. Check with Phat Performance, they will be the distributors. I believe Phat Performance was going to give a discount to the first ones that are ordered. I got lucky and get this set free for letting them use my bike for the template. Thanks to Matt at Phat Performance.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
How interesting. On the other forum there is another distributor that is ALSO saying that they are "one of the first" to offer the Legends forward controls for Warrior owners. No adapter bracket - direct bolt on.

Go figure...

As always...pictures, pictures, pictures...

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I cant wait to see these! Let us know if they are real forward controls, unlike the 2 inches Barons kit gives.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They want to take photos in the morning, so I won't get it back until tomorrow. I'll take photos and post as soon as I get home. Matt at Phat Performance may beat me to the punch and have them posted on his website first, so check his site to. If you look at Legends USA website you see Phat Performance is their exclusive distributor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts