RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darkstar.....don't read this post any further.

So I have been thinking that we need to show our appreciation for the countless hours of bs and work that Ed so un-selfishly put into this site...it honestly wouldn't be where it is today without him. Warstar maybe you can give us some ideas. I'm up for personally throwing in $50 toward something he needs/wants/likes.

Anyone up for this? Or anyone have any ideas on what we can do to show that we really appreciate his efforts and hard work? Let's see if we can figure something out by the 11th, Friday.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe we should take this thing underground...anyone that wants to be part of this just shoot me an e-mail and we'll do the e-mail thing....I'll set up an e-mail group and if we all just hit reply to all it'll share ideas around the table.

Rob

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Please don't go out of your way to do anything for me............I really do appreciate the kindness, but I would rather see the money spent on your own needs or on someone who would be more deserving of such a kind gift............Thanks Guys, but seriously....No Thanks...

Ed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts