RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, there are now 59 members here. I really like the way this forum functions. It took a little getting used to but I like the ability to see each other profiles quickly so we can see who we are talking to. And the Gallery part is very cool. All we need now is for some more guys to fill out their profiles and post some pics. You can upload right to this site, but if you need space to host some pics, email them to me and I will put them on my server.

Sangathor
02 Metallic Blue
Cleveland, OH

Edited by - sangathor on 08/14/2002 11:23:45 PM

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW, Carnee, killer site, dude. I appreciate all you time you must put into this. Thanks.

Sangathor
02 Metallic Blue
Cleveland, OH

·
Registered
756 Posts
quote:
BTW, Carnee, killer site, dude. I appreciate all you time you must put into this. Thanks.

Sangathor
02 Metallic Blue
Cleveland, OH

DITTO...DITTO...and...DITTO!!!

billh

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Yes, I will join in and say you have done a great job with this forum! It is really starting to take off since our divorce from Delphi! Thanks!

DarkStar

·
Registered
210 Posts
Divorce!!! is that what happened? Well, all I can say is good riddance to Delphi [xx)] . CarKnee, again, great job on the site, and thank you for the invite. This place ROCKS and Warriors RULE.

OrionBrian
'02 Titanium
Peoria, AZ.

·
Registered
210 Posts

A recent ride azwarrior and I took to the hog farm. Just for kicks, we put our phat ass 200's in their face[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] The sales geek gave us the usual 20 questions we Warrior riders are getting used to, all the while drooling all over himself.

OrionBrian
'02 Titanium
Peoria, AZ.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
just wanted to say that i like this forum. much kooler!!

REDBULL[email protected]

Edited by - redbullssg on 08/15/2002 10:19:20 PM

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Redbull, dude, you gotta call me on the phone and let me hear that beast roar.

Sangathor
02 Metallic Blue
Cleveland, OH

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
quote:
Redbull, dude, you gotta call me on the phone and let me hear that beast roar.

Sangathor
02 Metallic Blue
Cleveland, OH

it IS loud! but i need to get soun=mthing to richen the mix a bit and get rid of that annoying back fire. hopjully the AIS removal will cure the back fire.. but the fire ball at night looks pretty cool and gets some attention.

REDBULL[email protected]

Edited by - redbullssg on 08/16/2002 9:50:20 PM

·
Registered
422 Posts
CarKnee,

Good choice on the Snitz foundation for the forum. Clean, easy to navigate.

Would be nice to see our list on the home page of "Bike Mods" expanded. If everybody posted up a summary of the important mods done to date, that would be quite a list.

Kind a thing that keeps folks comm'in back

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
quote:Originally posted by infanterene

Great Forum i like it. The only thing I miss is not being notified be email if someone replies to a post.

Infanterene,just click on "subscribe to topic " after you post a message.Its in the upper right corner.I just figured this out today.Later Dwayne...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hey RedBull,

quote:Originally posted by redbullssg

hopjully the AIS removal will cure the back fire
but the fire ball at night looks pretty cool and gets some attention.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Could you whip me up one of those pipes for next weekend? See, I been having a problem with blind dates and hairy legs, and I was think'in, maybe only having to carry around a razor for the LEFT leg...

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
the hairy legs your problem or your dates? a little confused? LOL

·
Registered
422 Posts
quote:Originally posted by redbullssg

the hairy legs your problem or your dates? a little confused? LOL

After I posted I realized I left a Texas size gate open for the cows to come thru (or in this case a RED BULL) with something like this : "Why don't you try dat'in women for a change?" LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts