RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arlight this is more or less the prototype to the mount plate that Justice came up with. Looks great the way it was manufactured but some of us live in states where the licence plate being reflective just isn't enough. Now remember this is the first one that me and my co worker attempted so the LED housing is kinda large. But it works and looks great. Hope to get rid of the reflector bolts tomorrow. I wasn't in the mood to fool around in any store for some bolts on black Friday. No thanks. But here are a few pictures. I blotted out a couple of the numbers on the plates but you get the idea.

·
Administrator
30,392 Posts
That turned out great!

I hate it that the only reason I didn't go with this group buyis there could be problems in states where I ride often, having to do with thelicense plate mustbe visible from either side of the bike from the rear. Some states now say the plate must be at the very back of the bike and can't be vertical.

I'm glad this turned out so great looking, and the LED is good too or maybe one top and one bottom?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Once I get rid of the red and blue pegs I think that it will look better. The LEDs really light up the plate alot at night. The pictures don't really do it much justice. The only thing i know about Texas as far as laws is that it has to be lit that's the only thing I know. Would suck if they said something about it having to be in the rear. But I'm sure I could come up with something if I get a ticket. But I can help anyone else out with lights if someone wants to go with Justice's mount but wants lights. Let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts