RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very interested in relocating my license plate as well as the plastic holder (when I take ownership her soon)

What have you guys done as far as relocating and mounting the license plate.? Did you use a kit or a do it yourself technique?

pics/links if possible

DG

quote:*moved from Mod forum to General forum. Mod forum is for mods actually done, not questions on how to do them. Please read the sticky note at beginning of mod forum. ~sangathor

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Osux - Welcome to the group. Glad to have you.

Click on "Home" in the upper left, and then read down the list on the RIGHT side of the screen. Those are the direct links to threads where people have done certain mods. Also, you can go to the upper right and click the "Search" option - works GREAT. Just type in license plate relocation and it will pull up any thread that uses any or all of those words (your choice). This is a great place to start.

Otherwise, grab a bear and a box of hard pretzels and start going through the gallery. It's easier to do the text version (select this at the bottom of the gallery page). But I think your best bet is to do the search option.

·
Registered
872 Posts
****...I was writing the same thing and the page wouldn't load right!

Sammy's right though. The gallary and the search will help you big time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts