RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maybe this will soon work it's way out but I'll bring it up anyways.
I have noticed that the Previously Lifetime members do not all have the New Badges but have a title 'Premium Member'.
Are there setting in the members profile to add the badge to their avatar?

Bellow I have uploaded a picture with few members I know that don't have the Badge on their avatars but do have the Premium Member tittle with a red line I added under the title. They did have the Lifetime membership on the previous platform

I also uploaded a picture off a hand full of members I know that do have the badge and title.

Is there anything that can be done to get all the Lifetime members the New premium badge?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
I got something that said buying premium memberships is now available and they were no longer selling life time memberships. That we the people that are life time members would be switched to premium to enjoy the perks.
I think that is wrong because you are cheapening everything we worked for. I hope it gets better, because it seem your not really trying to work with us.

·
Administrator
847 Posts
I got something that said buying premium memberships is now available and they were no longer selling life time memberships. That we the people that are life time members would be switched to premium to enjoy the perks.
I think that is wrong because you are cheapening everything we worked for. I hope it gets better, because it seem your not really trying to work with us.
You are and will remain a lifetime premium member.

- Cricket

·
Registered
260 Posts
I was searching the new forum a week or two ago for where to purchase the Lifetime Membership and could't find anything, then a couple days ago I see it's no longer a one time purchase but an annual thing. I missed the boat on that one!

·
Premium Member
7,699 Posts
Back in the day to be a regular site vendor (no advertising just the right to sell products you make on the site) was a one time payment. Well when we switched to the new owners to be a site vendor became a very expensive proposition for someone like me that had already paid and was selling one or two items a month as i did not own a company and do this as a hobby. Well we were not grandfathered in, lost my site vendor status and did not get anything back from the original payment. I guess we should feel privileged to keep or lifetime member status and that only new premium members will have to pay on an ongoing basis to remain a premium member.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts