RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 02 Yamaha Raodstar Warrior my speedometer and tach lights have started flashing on and off while riding. Anyone have any advice on what could be the problem or how to fix it? Thank you

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi

Welcome to the forum.
I think you placed your question in the wrong forum (this is the "Site Issue Forum"), this one is about issues regarding the site. You should ask the question in the "Tecnical Discussion Forum" instead, if you want that other members should see it. I´m positive that you´ll get a lot of respond there.

·
Premium Member
8,694 Posts
On my 02 Yamaha Raodstar Warrior my speedometer and tach lights have started flashing on and off while riding. Anyone have any advice on what could be the problem or how to fix it? Thank you
If that's the case I would suspect that the Tail & License Lights are flashing too as well as other components depending upon where the Brown Signal Circuit wire is compromised. The 1st place to start is @ the 10A Signal Fuse # 68 in the Fuse Box shown below for corrosion or compromised connection. If this isn't the issue would suggest you download the wiring diagram in my signature and trouble shoot as Req'd. Hopefully it's NOT a compromised Branch Connection in the taped harness.
Logically speaking & imho, since the Tach & Speedo are separately feed with the Brown conductor from different Hitachi connectors I wouldn't suspect the connectors but the Branch connection could be the suspect. If your Tail, license & brake lights, horn or T/S's misbehave when this occurs I would suspect the aforementioned fuse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts