RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rather than get all pissy at a CS rep at yamaha, I decided to take a different approch. I had my service manager call yamaha. Told him to tell tem I was moving and didn't want to wait even longer at another dealer since I was already in line. Yamaha said "No Problem, they would get it out for me in a couple days". well, that phone call went out on friday, and the kit is here TODAY!!!

going to tear it down this afternoon and be back on the road tomorrow!!

I just wanted to share this with you. I figured if a small fib will help me, some others may be able to do something similar to expidite thier kits. Dont beleive that just cause I work for a dealer, that I get a better treatment. I've waited on yamaha just like everyone else. I just found a "soft spot" loophole in the system and took advantage of it.

I guess you get better results when you not yelling in someone ear[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
589 Posts
You lucky son of a .............

I'm not in that big of a rush being that I have a couple months left before good weather comes anyway. But Congratulations!!!

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Good for you, Lenny. But please be more descriptive in your topic title per forum rules. We have been getting a lot of non-descriptive subjects lately, makes you go crazy trying to remember what the subject matter was. I've adjusted your title for you.

forum rules:http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/rules.asp#rulesid2

BTW, I'm also moving this to the Recall forum where it belongs.

Thanks.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry about that, I wrote it at luch and got on the bike to bring it to work for dissasembly. Was a little anxious[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
620 Posts
Nice job Lenny!! That is thinking! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]I have to agree with Monstrddg. I am not in the biggest hurry since it is supposed to rain/snow tonight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts