RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Re: Little strip down Just waiting for the VBARK churchkey,new paint,new seat, and a little more

You might want to cover the throttle bodies before something gets in

·
Registered
121 Posts
Re: Little strip down Just waiting for the VBARK churchkey,new paint,new seat, and a little more

I know the feeling... It seems like it will never come back together. But, you will be quite pleased after the V-BAK installation is complete. The intake takes on a life of it's own!

·
Registered
168 Posts

i got my 06 rode it home and toreit apart to do the V-BAK and exhaust. with it sitting on the lift i could tell a differance.only 6 more months to go till summer

·
Vendor
943 Posts

You will love the V-BAK. I love the sound it sucking in the air. Definatly makes the other bikes around wounder what the heck you got in that thing. Only bad thing about the V-BAK it is hidden under the tank so cannot show off the sweet look.

·
Registered
661 Posts

lol.....let'em swim!

·
Registered
926 Posts

Rubberface49 said:
I'll just carry a picture of it in my wallet then.LOL

Make a wallet sized copy for me while you are at it. That will hold me over until I get mine done.

You already have the PCIII?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

No i don't have the pc111 yet I want it all!!!! slowly but surely

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts

Damian said:
You might want to cover the throttle bodies before something gets in
+1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts