RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Because people dont follow forum or topic rules. Example, posting the same question in multipule topics, starting a new topic when one on the same subject is active, posting pics that are they shouldnt or attacking another member. Just to name a few common ones.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
He might be talking about "Archived Topics" as well. After a certain period of time when topics are no longer getting any hits or postings they get Archived and Locked....

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Archived topics can't be unlocked, but once we move to the new forum software they will all be unlocked again.

Get ready for
"Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes...
The dead rising from the grave.
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria. "

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I totally started cracking up!
Is there a list of new features I can check out?
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

Archived topics can't be unlocked, but once we move to the new forum software they will all be unlocked again.

Get ready for
"Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes...
The dead rising from the grave.
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria. "

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Sounds great. Except for the whole fire,brimstone, boiling, darkness, earthquakes, volcanoes, walking dead, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, and the expected mass hysteria. Other then that, cool beans!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Washingtonwarrior

This site is running something something similar:
http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/default.aspx

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry I do not think I have broken any rules, if I have I would like to know, what I am refering to are things like TSBs recalls and maps to have, I used to be able to veiw the different maps and combos and so on but now I cant[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] does this help? or am I being a pain in the but? This may be a shot in the dark but I have just installed a new anti virus/spyware software could this be blocking info thanks[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
warriordave I have trend micro and all I did was install a updated version b/c my old one expired and with the new version I had to install a Norton virus removal tool, which I had no idea that I had a norton b/c when I purchased my laptop best buy informed me I had to get a anti-virus disk so they suggested the trend micro I think the norton may have been only a trial but I had no idea it was in my computer, any input would help thanks[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Looks spiffy. So when IS the end of the world going to happen anyway?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hello all, when any of you click on TSBs and recalls does it say no topics found? Thank you Darkstar I have adjusted my pop up blocker to be turned off just for this site but it is still the same[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]The reason why I ask is because I need to get my bike to the shop for my pick up coil recall and I remember reading something on here somewhere about a document from the NHTSA or maybe Yamaha about the procedure of the recall such as splicing the wires or maybe a new section of harness and oil they need to add basicaly I want my guns loaded before I go to the stealership because I dont want to pay for things that Im not supposed to pay for, it should be free correct? Thanx for letting me pick your warrior brains[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RatPhlem

Looks spiffy. So when IS the end of the world going to happen anyway?

I know, I've been saying it for probably 2+ years now. Well, it is happening! I've contracted a designer to work up the new design. Once I get the design from him it will be moving. I should have them in a couple weeks.

I am shooting to have the site upgraded (hopefully) late Q1 2008 or early Q2 2008.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts