RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering why when a topic gets locked it does not show who locked it or why it was locked?

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
usually they (the moderators) explain, sometimes it obvious, like the recent harley topic that got heated in the second post. Sometimes, I disagree with the reasons but I don't run the show.....Just go with it.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
No idea, sometimes the software leaves our names in the edit line, sometimes it doesn't. We have no control over when it decides to leave a marker or not. Most times, when it's not completely obvious, we usually leave a reply stating why we did it.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Normally when a topic gets locked it is explained to the "Individual" who posted the topic thru Private Message why the topic was locked. Most the time it is self explanatory to why a topic does get locked or it does get a minor explanation typed why it was locked by me, for example: a double post, same subject by same member. Another for instant is the topic Condrons is talking about. Another useless HD Bashing that ends up with folks just throwing stones at each other. That topic is a fine example of self expanatory to why it was locked. No need for explanation.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
One of my topics was removed but no explaination was ever offered. I sent e-mails to the webmaster & CarKnee but no replies. [B)] I guess I'll never know what I did wrong.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
quote:Originally posted by dmonty

One of my topics was removed but no explaination was ever offered. I sent e-mails to the webmaster & CarKnee but no replies. [B)] I guess I'll never know what I did wrong.

Carknee doesnt moderate the site, It's Darkstar, JPwarrior, and Sangathor...PM these 3 and you should get an answer...

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
As flb stated...PM on of us Moderators. I am 100% sure it was in the wrong forum, thus it was moved. No big deal. This topic has run its course and any question can be asked via Private Message.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts