RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, it's not that, I am not running norton. I used to log in(RYoung) and it would show that I was logged, and say welcome! but now (with old login and new) it doesn't seem to stick, tried on my other computer as well, all internet settings are free and easy. When I am roaming forums it says you must login to view pics in topics, but I log in and the site says I've logged in successfully, but nothing happens, I still can't see pics. I appreciate the help, though, Mike.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aka RYoung,
I am still haveing problems. Bigbear is helping me out with info on brake line change out, but I cannot see pics???? Anyone have any idea as to why, I am running xp with explorer, I used to be able to view images, but for some reason website is not registering my log in to view[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]
i am reaching the desperation point, aghh!
funny, I can post but I can't see pics

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks carknee, i just downloaded netscape, that did the trick, ie can suck me, thanks to all, i am happy again.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
I had a problem where it would not log me in also not too long ago. Some how the date on my computer was set ahead a few days and this site would keep logging me out. Took me awhile to figure it out, but might want to check that. Also if you have McAfee you have to refresh a million times before you can see the pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts