RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone planning to attend the show in Long Beach next weekend? There is a StarVMax forum member picking up his '09 VMax this week and will be there. Anyone want to plan a meet and/or a ride forSaturday or Sunday?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know which day I will go yet. I want to ride up, weather permitting. Yamaha/Star will have Demo rides set up for several models, including the '09 VMax. I am trying to see if I can get my hands on some passes or discounted tickets. I think the Yamaha dealers might have discounted tickets, not 100% sure.

It would be cool to get a nice group together to ride up. I think there is a Rock Bottom Brewery right across the street from the convention center.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll be heading up on the 7th. Anyone else want to ride up from South/Central OC? Eric? Bruce? Alan, can you make it on the 7th?

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Weather permiting will be going on the 7th, gotta watch De La Hoya and Paquiao on the 6th, hopefully will turn out to be a great fight!

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'll be there all days as usual but I think its a little too far to ride. I certainly do miss the riding in SoCal.

·
Registered
581 Posts
My wife and i are going Sat and Sunday.

Saturday for the demo rides and Sunday for the show. Go early for the demos, they fill up fast.

Note, if you bring a toy or sporting good to donate at the Kawasaki demo booth, they will give you a $5 off coupon.

Hope to see you there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts