RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay guys long time no talk to

Hay whats been going on . how has every one been . well guess what I still have my bike the repo man never did pick it up cuz he could not give me any paper work on him picking it up so I guess I will just try and fix her back the way she was and ride her . well that's all for now I miss all you guys and girls on here hope yall have a good weekend comin up

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its been almost 6 weeks I told him all I needed was a repo orde and he could not give me one so tell thin he wont get it just to cover my butt after he gets it

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Good luck on getting a settlement or something with them crooks. Until then, enjoy your ride.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Hey Joey!!

Good to hear from you. Glad you still have her, but I'm sad to hear that the repo man wants her...

I have to say that i miss you and your posts. I was able to "READ" everything you put in this post right off the bat!! No "joey" translation needed for your typing?!!?! Did you get a new "speak and type" app for your phone?

:D Just bust'n balls Joey.

Also, your allowed to log on and check in with us whether you have your bike or not.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Joey!!

Good to hear from you. Glad you still have her, but I'm sad to hear that the repo man wants her...

I have to say that i miss you and your posts. I was able to "READ" everything you put in this post right off the bat!! No "joey" translation needed for your typing?!!?! Did you get a new "speak and type" app for your phone?

:D Just bust'n balls Joey.

Also, your allowed to log on and check in with us whether you have your bike or not.
lol nope just taken the time to spell some what better lol I just need to find some stock parts to so I can get her up and running to ride

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I still have her and I think I am going to be asking for some stock parts soon so I van ride her before summer is over so wish me luck

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Hey Joey.......haven't been on the forum too much over the last few months......was getting house in Firewheel ready to sell and moving out to E. Texas...finally settling in.....hadn't heard about the 'issues' you're having......sorry to hear, hope things work out well for you in the end. If you need parts, post 'em up (if you haven't already....I'll have to look)....don't know if I have what you might need, but happy to help out if I can.

ernie

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool thanks guys I will make a post tonight on what I need and see what we can come up with thanks agen guys

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am back woooooooooooh

Hay guys its joey I am back and happier thin ever rember the last time I was here I did something stupid with the bike ..... the title loan well they never came and got it and after the bike sitting for 6mo in my garage they called me to make a deal to keep the bike and to pay them back in a way I can afford so I need to fix it back now I sold off the exhaust so now need that a big airkit diy and I need the tack and the head light I gave mine to a friend that broke his and now need the back integrated taillight and help on getting it back on the road o and a sidemount license plate bracket so I am back and wont ever do this crap agen so lets have a party lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
O and one more thing I need a right side air box or a cover and a power commander 3 if any one has that to and may need more later if yall want yall can call me or text me any time 972-900-1056 thanks guys and have a blessed day

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hey man, glad everything turned out ok after all:D

Are you putting the right side air box back on? I thought you used a K&N filter connected to your snorkel...

I believe I have one laying around the garage...
I'll have to verify and let you know...

Good to have you back!

God Bless,
Doc S

1 - 20 of 96 Posts