RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Joey Joey Joey. This is now a better day, thank you.

You have been missed, very glad to see your name again.

We will all be watching as you bring the bike back to life. Can't wait to hear how the first ride was.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Sorry guys, this is his wife Ang, ...I couldnt proof read his posts
HEEELLLOOOO Mrs. Joey's Wife! Please do N O T proof his posts!!! We all read Joey'neese and need to keep in practice!!:eek:

And now I am laughing so **** hard
As we do also, we laugh WITH joey... We're glad he's (and your) back, and we'll get his bike up and run'n quickly.

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Wound not be the same without you Ang, glad you two are still rolling along. I will guess he is very lucky to have you.

I feel the same way about my wife, man I got a great deal, she did not get as good a deal as I got, but I do my best.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
HEEELLLOOOO Mrs. Joey's Wife! Please do N O T proof his posts!!! We all read Joey'neese and need to keep in practice!!:eek:

Only the long posts when he deems it necessary.....sorry but u can tell

As we so WITH joey... We're glad he's (and your) back, and we'll get his bike up and run'n quickly.
And I hope so I miss riding with him. I think he just wants to keep be on his n not on my own.....still trying to get me another bike.....so his will do for now ;)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Wound not be the same without you Ang, glad you two are still rolling along. I will guess he is very lucky to have you.

I feel the same way about my wife, man I got a great deal, she did not get as good a deal as I got, but I do my best.
That is too sweet, sorry guys, but then again y'all have to remember, I bought him his bike.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
I sold mine to a guy in New York not to long ago and he only needed the cover for the tech and I just side for get it and sent all of it I can trembler his name crap
Wait, his name was Crap????????????:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
I just re-read this whole thread... My Fiance asked why I had a $hit eating grin on my face...I let her read the thread, and she laughed and said something that made me bust out laughing:

You all are like a pack of dogs sniff'n at each other's A$$...:D

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
we could start a "puzzle of the day" thread, where each day, Joey writes one (unedited) paragraph on something that happened to him that day..anything at all, his drive to work, what he had for lunch, a bill he paid, etc. and we all have to try and decipher what the paragraph says.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
we could start a "puzzle of the day" thread, where each day, Joey writes one (unedited) paragraph on something that happened to him that day..anything at all, his drive to work, what he had for lunch, a bill he paid, etc. and we all have to try and decipher what the paragraph says.

GREAT idea...

I would like to comment that "deciphering" what joey types, is in and of it's self, "the" prize.

The connoisseur's corner however, is to know which is a spelling error, which is a typo, and which is an auto-type insertion. Joey's posts are like onions in that they have layers!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
I am going to make a tv show about me I bet I would make a **** load of money lol

not if you post legible, non-autotype insertion post like this you wont!!

41 - 60 of 96 Posts