RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First bike I've owned that wasn't a sport bike. Love it so far except mine came with forward controls that my short legs are struggling to stay on. Any help locating mid controls or OEM setups would be appreciated. I'm located in Chattanooga Tennessee and would be willing to trade.
Automotive parking light Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Premium Member
5,245 Posts
Welcome aboard to the greatest forum around.
Yes sir it seems like your scooter has a few modifications.
I would start a thread asking to see if someone is willing to trade for a stock set up. Shouldn't take long.

·
Registered
2006 Warrior, blue with flames.
179 Posts
Looks nice! Only thing I would be worried about is the bluing on your heat shields.... is there a fuel Tuner on board? Those pipes are getting really hot if the shields are bluing like that.

·
Premium Member
5,245 Posts
Well first off I would check to make sure the tuner is connected and connected correctly. If so then hook up a laptop to it, download the PC software and see what or if a tune is loaded (you might be surprised). At idle it should be purring like a kitten at 900 to 950 rpm's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Motor vehicle Light Automotive exterior Bumper Gas

Black Motor vehicle Font Auto part Plant

Looks to have some tunes on it. Don't think I have a serial cable for the tuner to run my laptop on it. While running, it shows slightly lean at idle. I read the instructions and added more fuel to the low rpm but it didn't seem to change it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
View attachment 256636
View attachment 256637
Looks to have some tunes on it. Don't think I have a serial cable for the tuner to run my laptop on it. While running, it shows slightly lean at idle. I read the instructions and added more fuel to the low rpm but it didn't seem to change it.
The little bar graph on the side there just shows what the Tuner is programed for at that rpm range. It has the ability to add OR subtract fuel from the factory setting. Just because it said "lean" at idle didn't nessisarily mean the bike was lean, just that the programmer was taking fuel away at that rpm range.

·
Registered
179 Posts
But that definitely is an older unit. The pc3 usb had an early and a late model.. this even pre dates them. If you have issues, try calling Dynojet customer service and see if they can help. If they have no way to fix or help, ask for the customer loyalty program and they will sell you newest version (pc5) for discounted cost if you send them your old pc3 that they can't fix

1 - 13 of 13 Posts