RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY guys.. I have used this site for about 2 years now to check out mods on warriors, (thankx by the way). Mine is a 2003. And now I need some advice! I'm 6'2" and needed the forward controls for comfortability and had a sweet linkage, now I need a new linkage and the plain peice of crap that came with the kit is all I got.../emoticons/emotion-6.gif I tried a web site called "linkage boys.com" that had some great costom linkages, but they only make them with male threaded ends, the warriors links are female threaded and the heims are male threaded. Is there anyone out there who knows some place where I can get a nice custom linkage for my bike?? p.s. I don't know who, but someone earlier this year posted the custom chrome gas tank cap from Orient Express and I got it for christmas and it is lights-out!! You can check out my bike in the gallery under Head_deacon, its an old pic but I will try and get a new one soon!! THANKX FELLA'S

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Sorry I don't have an answer, but I checked out your bike. Nice ride. If you've been around this forum for a couple of years, you know someone will have some advice. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts