RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a used warrior and it has no back seat can someone please help me out i am tring to track on down and was told too check out this sight so i sighend up. lots of good no how stuff on here im glade i joind my yahoo adress is [email protected] if anyone could help me out i really wana ride with my wife and my daughters

·
Registered
406 Posts
Depending on how much your passengers will be riding, you might want to look at an aftermarket seat if it's for any significant distance. Personally, I've not had any issues regarding comfort from the stock rider seat or the (limited time on the) pillion, but I've read many complaints. If you still just want the stock pillion, pm me.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I have an 2006 and i have the back seat if your interested. I believe they are the same. Mine is like new. I hardly used it. I always took it off to ride with the front seat only and rarely put it on. I now have a Corbin Rumble seat so if i have a passenger i use that. Let me know we can work something out.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
I just threw mine in the trash. You don't want that thing trust me. Call this guy he will make you a way better seat that suction onto the paint and you can pop it on and off. Rex 602-708-3017 He makes bad azz seats for all kinds of high end bikes. I had him shave my stock saddle down and match it to the passenger seat. I love my seats! stock seats are junk...just my opinion

·
Registered
34 Posts
a cheap PPad from ebay will work fine, or you can go the used 2 up seat route. remember to tether your ppad when no passengers are on it! (suction cup mount)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey,

Welcome to the forum. I have a 2007 passenger seat for you if you want. Just pay shipping from area code 76028 and it's yours. You can try it and if you like it you don't have to go aftermarket. My wife said it made her tail go to sleep after 20 minutes but your girls might not have a problem. I sent you an email too so you can pm me or email me if you still want it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Someone else pm'd me after reading this, so now my stock seat is gone too. The thing is, they are going to have to get an aftermarket one eventualy....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts