RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,729 Posts
In the other cruise thread he stated that he uses a fat o-ring between the grip and switch housing with a small zip tie around the o-ring to yank it outa there when needed.
He said it only cost like .25 so when it breaks not that bad.
The DarkMidKnightWarrior

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Joey, if you decide against "an o-ring & zip tie", and do go with the breakaway, i noticed you have ISO-grips. The YOUTUBE video at the bottom, will be helpful for you to mount it.

Also, Leader brought this $20 throttle bar to my attention, and he'll post his review soon.
Go-Crusie motorcycle throttle control

*at the end of the video, there are tons of links to many different throttle locks people have come up with.

Here is the install of breakaway with iso grips:

·
Registered
13,081 Posts
Joey, if you decide against "an o-ring & zip tie", and do go with the breakaway, i noticed you have ISO-grips. The YOUTUBE video at the bottom, will be helpful for you to mount it.

Also, Leader brought this $20 throttle bar to my attention, and he'll post his review soon.
Go-Crusie motorcycle throttle control

Go Cruise Throttle Control Review - webBikeWorld - YouTube
*at the end of the video, there are tons of links to many different throttle locks people have come up with.

Here is the install of breakaway with iso grips:

Breakaway Cruise Control vs ISO Grip - Review & Installation - Video Guide: Tip of the Week - YouTube

Here's my review:

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/20-product-reviews/182743-go-cruise-cruise-control-system.html#post2339039

I kind of doubt anybody wants to give one of these BrakeAways up. They might, who knows...

·
Registered
638 Posts
What's the different between a brake away and the plastic throttle locks?? I know what LD has and how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 13 of 13 Posts