RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at the 2006 Warrior. I ride an 04XB12S right now and I would like a cruiser bike. Brand new at a dealer near me they are asking $9999 I believe. Good deal? I'm new to this site and would like some insight before I buy one and I tried looking into the classifieds but I don't see how to look at the adds?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Thats a pretty good price. I would offer them about $9,000 and see how low they will go. I picked up a new 05 midnight in November for $9500, and they were asking $10,300.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your replies! I don't think I could ever part with my Buell as it's in a class all it's own but they are having a close-out sale and I have really been eyeing the warrior for some time. I'm gonna test ride the brand spanking, about 14 miles on it, black 06 today! I'll let you know how it goes

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well I'm looking at the Warrior tomorrow. Looks like I can get it for $9000.00. They said they would give me 5k for trade-in on my 04XB12S. Nada on it right now is $6400 and I would probably be able to sell it outright fairly easy (race kit!!) or I might just keep it! It's so tempting but I guess we'll see when I ride it. Brand spankin new and no miles on it! My buell is one touch, reliable machine. How does the Yamaha stand up to reliability?

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
the warrior is a very reliable bike as are most jap. products. as for the price though i cant blame anybody for wanting to save as much as they can but in the grand scheme of things even if they didnt budge on the price the bike is worth every penny you'll pay imho. good luck and let us know what happens

·
Registered
691 Posts
xbeau12s

Do you live in South Dakota? I live in Minnesota. Only reason I ask is, my bro just picked up an 2007 Midnight for $10,400. There are plenty of dealers letting 2007's go for around $9300 is 600 worth your drive to MPLS i dunno it was worth it to me to Drive to Oklahoma though! Let me know if you want some more info!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Sounds like a reasonable deal. I thought about keeping my old bike too, but now I've been riding the warrior, I realize I need to sell the old one to afford all the bling I want!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She's mine tomorrow evening! I was sold after riding it for 10 miles through a Canyon outside of my town! What a fantastic, comftorable, powerful! Holy Sh*t I like this bike! The Buell is mighty jealous now! Thanks for all the input on here! This is a great 4M and I look forward to using it daily!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
quote:Originally posted by xbeau12s

I'm looking at the 2006 Warrior. I ride an 04XB12S right now and I would like a cruiser bike. Brand new at a dealer near me they are asking $9999 I believe. Good deal? I'm new to this site and would like some insight before I buy one and I tried looking into the classifieds but I don't see how to look at the adds?
[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]Buy it you will never look back, but you will need to sell the buell just to pay for the MODS[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. I predict the Buel will be gone within the year, you won't be able to ride it now that you have the Warrior to ride, there is no equal[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts