RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Here's a pic of the bags I have. Yeah the bike is loaded down so its hard to tell what it would look like with just the bags but this is the only pic I have with the bags on. They are mounted with Easy Brackets.

Insert Image:

94.5 KB

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
I don't have those bags, but I do have some cheapies I bought off ebay with my easy brackets. Here it is in traveling mode:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanx for the pics...

When I search the gallery - most people do not post pics with the bike packed-up - I saw a lot of clean bikes...

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Here's my bike packed when I was on my way to Bo's Bash. I've got Saddlemen Cruis'n Slant (jumbo) side bags with EasyBrackets and the Saddlemen Montana Trunk bag plus I had a tent, small sleeping bag and leather jacket strapped on top. Solid!( and that's with no sissy bar--had the bike at about 115 mile an hour with this gear attached !)[8D]The beauty of the EasyBrackets is the bags are on or off in two minutes with the turn of a key and if you get the Easytote handle, both bags lock on to it for easy carrying. I got mine at www.cruisercustomizing.com

Insert Image:

77.86 KB

Insert Image:

65.04 KB

Insert Image:

83.28 KB

Download Attachment: Bagsbags.jpeg
84.33 KB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts