RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone in the northern colorado area have a stock rear tire with good tread that you want to part with, maybe someone did a wide tire and has the stocker?

I got a nail in mine after 5 weeks of ownership

Brian

·
Registered
45 Posts
we could make a club out of this...I got a nail in my rear after about 700 miles. I guess I just took the opportunity to go ahead and put an avon storm on the back end. Sucks to be spending the money since it seems like such a waste. Just make sure you burn off the old stock tire before you swap.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well if I plug it I would want it plugged from the inside with a patch/plug and there aren't any shops I have called that will plug a cycle tire.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
madmax66 said:
well if I plug it I would want it plugged from the inside with a patch/plug and there aren't any shops I have called that will plug a cycle tire.

do it yourself

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
If you shop around you should be able to get a tire for under $150.00, new. I don't know about most, but my life and safety is worth more. Friend of mine plugged a tire and wrecked in a week. No plugs for me.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Mike Panczyszyn said:
If you shop around you should be able to get a tire for under $150.00, new. I don't know about most, but my life and safety is worth more. Friend of mine plugged a tire and wrecked in a week. No plugs for me.
They have a Shinko tire which i used and it worked great at www.bikebandit.com for under $124.00.......... http://www.bikebandit.com/product/11229............check the internet you might even find one cheaper.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts