Whats up guys, Im looking for Midnight parts:
Front turn signals
Rear turn signals
Headlight assembly complete
Belt guard upper and lower
Foot controls right and left side complete
Clutch cover
Pulley cover

If anyone has some or all let me know condition and how much.
Prefer parts I can just put on bike without having to repair/paint.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,312 Posts
Hi Verc69, I have rear turn signals (and maybe front turn signals soon). I believe the rear left has a slight scuff from a low speed lay down a couple years ago. I'd be happy to let them go for rounded up shipping (if it's $8.95, round to $10 and call it good). Send me a PM and I'll get a couple photos for you in the next couple days.

Just curious, are you looking to replace some parts or fix up some damaged ones? I'm slowly looking for some random stuff for my 05 Midnight. Nothing in particular but if I see something I want, I'll snatch it up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats up Random!

Im looking to black out some chrome on the bike but I want to keep my stock stuff in case I ever sell the bike.

Send me a couple of pictures and Id be happy to scoop them up.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,312 Posts
Got it. That'll look nice. I liked the look of this bike when it first came out but when I saw the Midnight in 05, I knew I was going to get one. 5 months later, I totaled it with 11k miles on it. Fast forward 12 years and I bought another 05 Midnight with 17k on it for $3500. It was at a dealer as a trade in and in mint condition with aftermarket bars only.

There is definitely something about this bike in black that is sexy as ****!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good morning everyone! I have a 2002 xv1700 and the Tachometer backlight is either really dim or just not working properly and the screen inside is peeling off. Can I just replace film inside or should I have to replace the entire Tach? If I do have to replace it, does anyone know where I could find one? I've looked all over and only found one on Ebay, but not sure if I can use it due to milage.

Thanks everyone in advance

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,836 Posts
There are custom aftermarket faces/inserts out there. The tach is glued shut and needs cut-open and adhesive silicone reseal. A search for tach repair should yield a couple of picture threads.

I've never seen a stock face/insert for sale here. The tach assembly pops-up sometimes for sale here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got it. That'll look nice. I liked the look of this bike when it first came out but when I saw the Midnight in 05, I knew I was going to get one. 5 months later, I totaled it with 11k miles on it. Fast forward 12 years and I bought another 05 Midnight with 17k on it for $3500. It was at a dealer as a trade in and in mint condition with aftermarket bars only.

There is definitely something about this bike in black that is sexy as ****!
Thats a good deal. Love the blacked out look of the midnight. Wish the warrior had a blackout edition for other colors. Not just the midnight. So Ill be making my own version lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts