RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I moved from Riverside, Cali to Ogden, Ut. a few months ago and I'm hoping there is other warriors out here to meet up with and ride. Hit me up!
Thanks.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd love to, trust me, I'd love too. I've been watching "Matt's Off Road Recovery" & "HeavyDSparks" on You Tube and the place looks like a great place to live.
Ive never heard of those shows/movies. Are they good? It is a great place. My fam is happy here. Cali sucks! Haha

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$hit if I could n had the $$$ ill ride up to Utah

Sent from my SM-A125U1 using Tapatalk
Heck yea, would be fun to ride with you again bro! I wish I could ride that far. I don't know how to set the bike up to be comfortable enough for long rides. I get uncomfortable and sore after only an hour.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We’ll all be riding up to Utah in a couple years… Who’s down for Riding In The Dark Warrior Rally in 2023??
Ive never heard of it but im down as long as it isnt a crazy long ride as my bike isnt comfortable for more than an hour, sadly.

·
Super Moderator
7,439 Posts
Its when there will be another eclipse..

Guess Utah is a good place to see it...

RandomGuy is setting up a warrior meet up..

Sent from my SM-A125U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,233 Posts
Ive never heard of it but im down as long as it isnt a crazy long ride as my bike isnt comfortable for more than an hour, sadly.
Yep. Links to upcoming events (that I’m involved in or organizing) are in my signature area. Check it out for some info. Hoping to nail down some details soon-ish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts