RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Yamaha Warrior Midnight
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for anyone that had a set of OEM Yamaha Raider footpegs for sale. They are direct bolt up and require no modification for them to fit. If you have a set and willing to ship to Florida please let me know

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unicorn teeth apparently… been looking for over a year. I just got some OEM kurykhan Adapters on fleabay cheap and also found black trident kurykhan pegs for 1 buck also on fleabay
I'm talking to a Raider owner right now and hopefully going to make a deal....wish me luck 🤣

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welp I've found a unicorn...I went on the Raider page and have someone literally doing a even swap for my pegs. He knows they are nothing special and has seen them...still he said he is willing to do a swap and each person just pays shipping to the other person. Old school dude and doesn't have a specific preference on pegs.

·
Registered
2007 Yamaha Road Star Warrior XV1700PC
198 Posts
Welp I've found a unicorn...I went on the Raider page and have someone literally doing a even swap for my pegs. He knows they are nothing special and has seen them...still he said he is willing to do a swap and each person just pays shipping to the other person. Old school dude and doesn't have a specific preference on pegs.
Not yet... :)

Reactions: BlazinWarrior
1 - 15 of 15 Posts