RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for samson warlord street sweepers or V&H big shots.

of course i am looking to get a deal or i would buy them new,lol. but i am poor so i figured i'd give it a shot on here.

let me know if you got something

thanks in advance

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Swiss, I do have a set of V and H bigshots collecting dust in the garage. In good condition but has a small blimish were a saddlebag rubbed on the top of pipe but not bad. The front flange was overtightened by previous owner and is bent slightly. I don't see any problems with it. Itwas not leaking or anything I just got different pipes now so I removed them.I think about $250 would be a fair price so let me know?

·
Registered
42 Posts
paintshakerdave said:
Hi Swiss, I do have a set of V and H bigshots collecting dust in the garage. In good condition but has a small blimish were a saddlebag rubbed on the top of pipe but not bad. The front flange was overtightened by previous owner and is bent slightly. I don't see any problems with it. Itwas not leaking or anything I just got different pipes now so I removed them.I think about $250 would be a fair price so let me know?

if he doesn't grab them, i'd be interested. got pics (especially of the damaged areas)?

shoot me an email.

[email protected]

thanks.

dj

·
Registered
155 Posts
swiss i got a set of either long shots or big shots in my garage, if you come get them you can have them. i live maybe 5 minutes from you in ft worth. they were on pricess' bike and have some rash. i was gonna get the heat shields powder coated black and the damage wouldnt be seen. but i got rid of the bike before i got to that step.

no i wont ship to anyone, takes to much time and effort for that. if someone is local to dfw and swiss doesnt want them then come get them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts