RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,501 Posts
Just a friendly reminder that you can edit your comments, especially when autocorrect wreaks havoc, not that I didn’t have a chuckle with the last one…

To edit, hit the three little dots in the top right of your posts. I’d recommend to only edit a mistake or to add relevant content, especially after others have interacted with your post. Edits should be in good faith to not change content or meaning, but by all means use the feature when needed. 😉

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just a friendly reminder that you can edit your comments, especially when autocorrect wreaks havoc, not that I didn’t have a chuckle with the last one…

To edit, hit the three little dots in the top right of your posts. I’d recommend to only edit a mistake or to add relevant content, especially after others have interacted with your post. Edits should be in good faith to not change content or meaning, but by all means use the feature when needed. 😉
Ok thanks I’ll use that feature

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I found another problem, I don’t think it’s a big deal but is ugly, I can fix it, but I would love to trade the extenders for stock connectors. I’m not sure what the name of the bars that transfer the movement are called.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts