RS Warrior Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
Yes absolutely, I was not the dude that left that bolt out, btw there were a lot of bolts left out! Does anyone know what the size and thread pitch this bolt is? If not I can buy the original but it takes a few weeks from Yamaha, they are slow to ship lately, at least down here.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,501 Posts
I've caught at least three bikes in person that were missing that bolt. I think it's a common miss during tire changes and/or the torque is rarely done causing it to vibrate loose... Luckily, you only REALLY need it when hitting the rear brake while going backwards. Otherwise, the tab will just be thrust against the swingarm and you'll get good braking. You might hear a metallic clang at first application, though.

·
Premium Member
5,651 Posts
If you search the forum there was a trick that usually works with deciphering bolt size
You will see that it says Bolt, Flange 95814-10025-00. So you have 10025 in the part number and the trick is usually the first 2 numbers are 10 which is the bolt size and the last two are 25 which should be the length.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I had the old tire replaced and it feels like a brand new bike! The one drawback is the grips I bought were for show not for riding. I ordered some more with actual grip on them.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts