RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at an 06 with 3100 miles on it. The pipes have already been changed out. It sounds great. I do not know if any other mods have been done to it. It is very clean, looks brand new. They are asking $8900 for it. Does that sound fair?

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Sounds pretty good, but there is no harm in offering him a bit less leaving room to dicker. Check the tires if they are near being replaced your going to spend some extra bucks there, the seller may give a little to justify the worn tires.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought the Warrior today. I only got to ride it for about 20 miles...I love it. So far it is the best ride I have had. I love how it sounds.....I can't hear anything over the engine rumble.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! I attempted to haggle, but they claimed that they were already $1700 below book value. I really liked the looks of it, so I was willing to pay the asking price Any suggestions on a good comfortable seat, the stock seat just isn't working.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Sounds like a good price. The dealership by my job is selling an 06 with 0 miles for $9,999. You just saved 1,100 and about 400 - 500 for an exhaust.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Plaz

Thanks! I attempted to haggle, but they claimed that they were already $1700 below book value. I really liked the looks of it, so I was willing to pay the asking price Any suggestions on a good comfortable seat, the stock seat just isn't working.

Do a search for "Crusteel seat". For basically a third of what you would pay for a new seat he can redo the stock one. From what I have read he does a great job.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I don't have one, but from what I hear and seen on other bikes the Mustang seat looks like a good one.

So the first day and your already looking for a seat up grade? Man the bug has already bitten you. LOL!!!!

Welcome to the 4m.

·
Registered
395 Posts
if your looking for a good seat try corbin.com they have seats just for the warrior with gel pads at descent prices. you can also chose from a variety of different colors for different parts of the seat.
$8900 doesn't sound bad, but show them some money then change your mind and see if they wiggle.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
If you are short of cash, having your seat reshaped is a good alternative and is much cheeper. I had the hump taken out of mine which helped my tail bone pain problem.
Check out the link below to see what im taking about. I hear its a common problem with our seats.
http://rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=37125

1 - 20 of 24 Posts