RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Yep I read that. But tomorrow eventually comes for all of us bikers. Just sayin' brother!
o_O That's quite depressing to start 2021 off with ....why the Grim Reaper theme now all of a sudden? The thread wasn't at all about anything in that vein.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
I know. But not grim reaper, its excitement for the future! Heck lots of us started out with the stock undertank and right side airboxes fitted with YA1602 kit K&N's. So reading this thread its natural to wonder about your tomorrows to come!
Right brother... I get where you're coming from. What was I was thinking :unsure:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I know. But not grim reaper, its excitement for the future! Heck lots of us started out with the stock undertank and right side airboxes fitted with YA1602 kit K&N's. So reading this thread its natural to wonder about your tomorrows to come!
By the way AW...what about a K&N filter for the stock undertank airbox combined with a cone shaped spike filter for the right side air intake...would that work? And is that a mod that many Warrior owners have done?

·
Administrator
29,447 Posts
Plenty have done it.

Retaining the silencer undertank airbox and right side snorkel means the intake airflow is not increased by much, therefore no air:fuel retune is needed. You want to get a raincoat for the exposed right side filter element and figure a way to store it safely on the bike for unexpected weather or bikini-babe bike washing.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Plenty have done it.

Retaining the silencer undertank airbox and right side snorkel means the intake airflow is not increased by much, therefore no air:fuel retune is needed. You want to get a raincoat for the exposed right side filter element and figure a way to store it safely on the bike for unexpected weather or bikini-babe bike washing.
Hahaha cool:cool:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts