RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say "hey", bought a left over 06 Red Warrior.
Also want to say thanks to everyone on the forum for first having such a great forum and for helping me make my decision on what to buy. I researched several different bikes and forums and besides a great all around bike you have a great group of people.
I see that this bike is going to cost me some money on upgrades, but I guess I needed something else to throw money at.

Let the modding begin.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
blueflame,

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new Warrior.

Funny your screen name is "blueflame" but you bought a "Red" Warrior.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Oh well...Red is my second favorite color...Black is my first...So Midnight Warriors RULE!

Anyway post up some pictures of your new ride, as soon as possible.

Best of luck and be safe on your new beast!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Welcome and contragtulations on purchasing a great bike. I agree with a previous post, red is my 2nd favorite to black. The first Warrior I ever saw was red and that's when I fell in love with the Warrior. One look!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome Blueflame, good choice of bike and you're bang on the money when you talk about there being a great bunch of people here, this place is my second home!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome,
The blueflame moniker comes from my pickup, it has the flames, just didn't want to remember another name. I'm not that smart.

Insert Image:

73.57KB

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Welcome to the 4UM. Good thing you have a nice truck. Will come in handy at the bank when you need to secure another loan 4 mods!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts