RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This 04 Warrior Cerulean Silver w/ Flames fell into my lap for just $6K. Previous owner bought his wife a beemer so he had to sell his baby ASAP. I jumped on it as soon as i saw it listed before he could change his mind. It's still stock which leaves me all the fun for modding !!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] The good/bad news was that the previous owner lived 2 hours away but I guess that just left me more time to get to know my new money pit.

Been a looooong time lurker from almost the beginning of this site and drooled (hence my tag name) over everyone's bike and mods on this site. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and i will be a site supporter soon.

First order of business is the Flip-n-Grind, then the bars, then replacing that awful seat. Is there any cheap mods i can do myself until i get a new bankroll for the real goodies?

Thanks for all who contributed to this site and keep them coming !!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Great price on the bike. Under the Warrior modifications thread you can scan through and find alot of inexpensive mods.Some of the best mods are a couple dollars and time. Polishing is about the least expensive and gets you through the week and ready to ride by weekend, seeing that your in Cali., you may not have to put up for the winter like us poor, poor souls.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Nice Deal! I paid more for an 02. The milage was very very low so since the condition was awsome I grabbed it. Best of luck and welcome to the 4M.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the welcome everyone !!

So does anyone have a nice bike lift i can have? /emoticons/emotion-1.gif Trying to work on under my bike is a bear to do the flip and grind w/o a lift, eh?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Lurking is not a bad thing - been there, done that. Buy me a ticket and I'll bring my lift with me.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts