RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to buy a Victory 8 Ball when a guy at the Yamaha dealership showed me this big ol Warrior that was on clearance! I just fell in love with the look of the thing and after sitting on it, I had to have it. I rode it out the next day. Unfortunately, the bike died on me 3 miles up the road. A fuel line wasn't hooked up to the tank correctly and cut the fuel to the motor. I was pissed, so the dealership towed me back, fixed it and gave me a free 600 mile service. So I'm happy again.

This bike is so fast, I destroyed my friends Victory Hammer in a little race we had, and that's saying something. Though I must say the seat sucks, I've almost fallen off accelerating on the freeway. Is the Corbin Stinger and the Yamaha Stiletto the same seat? If so, I'm ordering the Stiletto. I also got the PCS lowering kit and having it installed tomorrow.

Ok so that's enough for now, I'll post pics in the future, glad to be a part of this great forum!

Carlos Sanches

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome! The bike I got is a 2005 Warrior in dark red with flames. At first I liked the blue one better, but of course now I wouldn't think of having any other color, (until I get it custom painted!!)
So the Yamaha Stiletto seat looks just like the Stinger, is it really different? It is 100 bucks less. Also, anyone have an opinion on the Roadhouse slip on exhaust, here's the linkhttp://www.cruisercustomizing.com/detail.cfm?Category_ID=27&manufacturer_ID=2&product_ID=6659&model_ID=49
Thanks, you guys rock!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome Warrior brother!!!!!!!!Go with the corbin i have both The corbin is so comfy i know its more money but its worth it .I could ride all day but with my stiletto 1 hour and my butt was hurting .Good luck to ya happy riding[8D][8D][8D]

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
. welcome to the forum! spend the money and get a decent exhaust(nothing against roadhouse) i found the pro-pipe to be the best 2 into one for the money, sounds good and the power is mind boggling.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Blueswarrior, If you haven't yet decided which seat to go with, Yammi Stiletto or Corbin Stinger, my advice is to hook up with Corbin. Corbin used to exclusively make the Stiletto seat for Yamaha, but not anymore. At least not exclusively. If you go to Corbin, they will help you custom fit the foam to your body, as well as send you different leather samples, provide special stiching, etc. All at no extra cost. So you can get exactly what you want. At the end of the day, the extra $100 is money well spent. The name of the guy who helped me was Paul Pereira @ Ext. 17. He's a good guy. He'll help you out. JMHO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts