RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice Job on the site. Love the new look. Guys this new format is a lot friendlier, and much easier on the eyes. This is now my homepage. Thanks for the hard work. It looks great.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Great job, Carknee...... thought I had reached the wrong page at first... but I like it. Also glad to see Richie and Yamaha/Polaris of Hamilton as a sponsor...
Thanks for a great job.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Carknee -
Anything you can do to make the 'active topics : FAQ's : etc... line stand out a little more??

BTW - GREAT new look. I love it.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Guess we don't need to worry about those pesky copyright lawyers anymore. I thought I got onto another web site at first. Felt like I need an instruction manual to get started:~). Site looks great you sure have done a nice job Carknee!

·
Registered
97 Posts
WOW ! Nice ! Thanks CarKnee, I really appreciate all the time and effort that you have put into this site. It has grown so quickly and you have been right on top of things, great job![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
182 Posts
I agree - it looks MUCH, MUCH better. I love it. One thing I'd like to see change is the highlights you get on search words. They display as yellow highlights over white characters so they're pretty hard to see. Thanks for a SUPER job, Carknee!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts