RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, been a warrior owner for just over a month now.
I've been so impressed with this bike, that I tell everybody that it's the best bike in the world. I call it a "hybrid" A cruiser that handles. So far, the only thing I've done is double T bars, removed seat-strap. Would like to change exhaust, but haven't found one that is as asthetically pleasing as the stock pipe. What made me fall in love with this bike in my dealer's showroom was the size of the pipe. It would be hard to change it to a smaller one. Are there any manufacturers out there making a pipe the same size as ours?

Anyhow, my brother was in the market for a sport bike, and he was
just about to buy a Kawasaki Z6rr, until he saw my bike and tried it.
He was so impressed that he just took delivery of a new Warrior yesterday, in indigo color. Mine is titanium by the way.

This forum is great, to find out so much information about our bikes. Thanks guys for all the input. " Information is Power"
By the way, does anybody know if there is a clip on windshield that fits the warrior. Wouldn't mind some windscreen on the freeway, but don't want it on just crusing from starbucks to starbucks.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
welcome burgerchow. congrats on the new ride. Pipes are a personal thing so just shop around till ya find what you like, or, you can allways modify the stocker, just do a search. where do you live by the way, with all the stabuck's cruising i'd figure washington. update your profile so that we can all know. agian congrats and let the mods begin.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Congrats to both of you. Always nice to welcome new members into the brotherhood!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome! Memphis Shades has the Sportshield series with quick detach mounts. I've got the Big Shot sportshield on mine. You can see it in the gallery.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts