RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I e-mailed Low and Mean pertaining to the chin fairing. They are offering $40.00 off plus a T-shirt until August 1, 2009.

Coupon Code: WARRIOR-MEMBERS

Here is the link they asked me post:

http://www.lowandmean.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=L&Category_Code=YM-RTW-CF

Here is the e-mail:

We would like to thank you for your inquiry in our company and products. We know that in the past we have offered discounts to loyal customers such as yourself and during these tough economic times we would like to honor your request by giving you and our RSwarrior.com members a discount of $40 off with purchase of a Low and Mean T-shirt.

We are always happy to help the members who frequent the forum boards. Please pass the word onto the other members . This discount is for a limited time and will end August 1, 2009. Also, we would appreciate it if you would post this link onto the forum board- http://www.lowandmean.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=L&Category_Code=YM-RTW-CF.

Coupon Code: WARRIOR-MEMBERS

We would also like to let you know that we are in the production of creating a front fender for the Warrior that we anticipate to be released at the end of August.

Thank you,
LM Sales

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys, The discount is as stated above, you don't have to buy $235 as we've changed this to $225. I personally want to thank all the RSWarrior members for all the years of support. I know we have not offered any discounts for awhile, but we had to honor our dealer aggreements as they help distribute our product. This offer is only for July, in August we hope to have our Reaper front fender for the Warrior and we will do a pre-release special price for only the members at RSWarrior.com

Thank you again, please feel free to contact us anytime 928-255-0230 and please email us at [email protected] if you'd like more info on the front fender and the special price offer when it is available.

Best regards,

Chris H.
Owner of Low and Mean

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a follow up, I ordered the lower cowl (chin fairing) from L&M this morning.

Price was $185 + shipping, recieved an e-mail+/- 4:00 pm, fairing being shipped

tommorrow.Now I've got to figure out paint.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the delay, I just got back from vacationing down in the Beaufort ,SC area with a nice

rode trip and camping down and back, just wish I had rode or trailered the bike, but my daughter and

I had a real good time visiting family. Anyhow, I recieved the fairing on July 8th, I think it was, but

I haven't installed it yet. I'm hoping to in the next week or two. I picked up some wire mesh for the

screen but I'm not sure of the paint yet. Colorrite will run me +/- 240.00 for2 spraycans worth of painting.

That would include primer, base coat, top coat and then the clear coat -2 spray cans of each. But I

found a local place that matches paint so I'm planning on going there and checking them out. I'd like

to paint the fairing and the side covers at the same time to match the '06 red or I may get a close red

for now and see what I think and then do the colorrite in the winter.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: Low and Mean Discount for New Front Fender

Hello, We have extended the offer for all on our New Reaper front fender series. This offer will expire soon as we start full production.

http://www.lowandmean.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=L&Product_Code=LM-04-200&Category_Code=YM-RTW-FF

Thanks for checking us out!

www.LowandMean.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts