RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's get this thing going again, I want the Reaper fender and chin piece w/mesh, and I want it at 40% off lol. I'll head this up if nobody else wants to do it but we need 10 people (unless they upped it) before we can do anything with it. So I guess if you're interested post in this thread and tell what products you want.
*THE DETAILS*
Ok they're taking orders now but that means you have to have them in by 7/6/12. Thats when the group buy ends.
Shipping will be $18 for the 1st item and $6 for each additional for the lower 48, anywhere else they want you to request a shipping quote.
The order form is at the bottom of this post.

*PRICES*
REAPER FENDER--- $150
FULL UNCUT FENDER--- $150
SHORTY FENDER--- $75
CHIN FAIRING--- $150
CHIN FAIRING MESH--- $25

1- Yellowbee - ordered
2- Dammit - ordered
3- REPR - ordered
4- Kaizen33 - ordered
5- Wildwest450 - ordered
6- SpaceCoastWarrior - ordered
7- pug05 - ordered
8- Dax
9- Judgewarrior
10- cynema - ordered
11- the_scarytiger - ordered
12- Havoc
13- chkiii
14- cintron513

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am in for the front reaper fender!

These are mean looking pieces at a good price. Jump on board people! Lets get this thing done.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm in on a Reaper front fender as well.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm In for chin+ mesh

How does this work, do we all paypal one guy who makes the order?
From ArizonaWarrior

"As always for this type of group buy each member will pay their bill directly to Low and Mean at the time Low and Mean reports they are ready and the group buy price is approved by all buying members.

The procedure requires ONE and ONLY ONE member of the buying group to interface with Low and Mean, else there will be confusion. This ONE interfacing member does not collect any money. When its time, everyone pays L&M directly and their purchase is shipped directly.

Low and Mean is a great company but they are not an approved vendor so cannot advertise or promote themselves here. Like a number of other vendors, they don't need to promote their stuff to us, we love their stuff! But that explains why group buys for Low and Mean must be handled that way to stay within forum rules and avoid putting L&M in a tight spot.

The work of the one interfacing member is to contact L&M and arrange the group buy and price, then post the group buy and keep an updated list of the buyers for this group buy, and confirm each buyer is serious. When there are adequate serious buyers, the interfacing member reports to L&M and once L&M gives the go-ahead then tells the buyers its time to pay L&M direct.

The devil is in the details, and also being a good communicator in the group buy thread. Keep everything public and transparent!"

He is usually quick to post this in these L&M groupbuy threads. He must have slept in today. :D

·
Registered
5,594 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/7-member-discounts/177928-2012-l-m-group-buy.html&sa=U&ei=AkvbT7CHL-G16gH3hNyXCw&ved=0CAUQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNHexT0sbbfhoHaxCf4cGfXfswVVuw (2012 [email protected] group buy) If you dig thru this thread link you can pm some of these people and see if their still interested. I started it and then ended up buying the fender I wanted off another member.
Thanks! I PMed all those people who were interested already.

·
Registered
13,048 Posts
YellowBee -I suggest you go to your first post in this thread, and make something like this:

Reaper Fender:
1)
2)
3)
etc.

Chin Spoiler:
1)
2)
3)
etc.

Spoiler insert:
1)
2)
3)
etc.

Then put each members name on the list they want. That way you can easily see who has what, and when you hit 10 in any category, you can order, even if the other categories aren't filled yet.

Just a suggestion...

·
Registered
13,048 Posts
So it has to be 10 of the same item to meet the group buy requirements?
You won't know the price untill someone calls and works out the group buy with [email protected]
I think it used to be, but as Tom notes, you're going to have to call and work out the details -how many and how much. They might give a bigger discount if you can get more than their minimum amount.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.