RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
So far this is tougher than I thought it would be. I sent them an email late last night and decided to call them again about noon today. Talked to the same lady I talked to last Thursday. The guy I needed to talk to was busy in the shop again. She was gonna have him call or email me back with the details later. I still dont have any information to post. As soon as I do, Ill post it up. Im not sure we dont already have enough buyers but if not, Im sure that as soon as I have prices to post, more guys will jump onboard.
No worries. It just gives a couple more guys a chance to get on the group buy. This thread hasn't been going that long.

Appreciate the work you putting in.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thanks Dammit! Dont get me wrong Im not frustrated with L&M, I know these things usually take a little time. I just dont want everyone to get excited and then find out L&M isnt interested in a group buy. Ive found a painter and Im trying to work out a paint scheme and decide on colors and Im ready as soon as I have the fender and chin.....

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
We already have 13 different orders. We only needed 10 so I just sent them another email asking if we could go ahead and put in our orders and once they have their 10, could they go ahead and start shipping and just keep it open till 7/23/12. So dont submit your order yet till I hear back from them.

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Ok they're taking orders now but that means you have to have them in by 7/6/12. Thats when the group buy ends. Pm me your email and Ill send you the order form
So just fill out the form and fax it in and wait?

There's one in every crowd, i'm not afraid to be the "one".:)

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Yeah she said 2 people already have thier orders in. I wont be home till Sat and Ill order then. Ive only been able to view that form with my phone but is it possible to fill it out and email it to them?

·
Registered
302 Posts
re

Yeah she said 2 people already have thier orders in. I wont be home till Sat and Ill order then. Ive only been able to view that form with my phone but is it possible to fill it out and email it to them?

Yes, I am one of the two! I want these parts bad so come on fellas, if you say you want it place your orders so we can get these parts sooner rather than later. For the price this is truly a great deal!

Thanks Yellowbee for resurrecting this group buy! :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yes, I am one of the two! I want these parts bad so come on fellas, if you say you want it place your orders so we can get these parts sooner rather than later. For the price this is truly a great deal!

Thanks Yellowbee for resurrecting this group buy! :D
I am the other. Emailed the form in last night. She said as soon as they get 10 order they will process it. So looks like that could happen fairly soon. Good stuff.

·
Registered
302 Posts
re

Waiting for my direct deposit... yessss

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Motorcycle.com App

No need to wait to send in the forms, they'll charge your card or send you a paypal invoice as soon as they get the first 10 orders. :D

41 - 60 of 151 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.