RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Payment sent off to Low and Mean today!

We ended up with a total of 24 pieces ordered!

Once again guys thanks for making this as easy as it could be for me and hope everyone gets their stuff soon. I know I am anxious.

I know I am knew here but I thought the deal was pretty good so I would post about it. I contacted the member Low and Mean about there Lower Cowl and was informed that if I had enough member interested they would give us a Group Buy discount.

Here is the pricing info I recieved from Low and Mean:

If we can get 20 order we will give $100 off retail for both the front fender and the chin scoop. Price list is as follows.

1. Front Fender $125
  2. Chin Fairing $125
  3. Mesh Insert for Chin Fairing $15
  4. Shipping for items is $15 plus $5 for each additional item 3 max to a box.

They can do shipping to Canada but it's going to be $27 instead of $15

They are wanting to set a cutoff of about three weeks. So we are looking at December 12th.

Chris Hagest is the gentleman from Low and Mean that has given us this group buy opportunity. He reccomended using paypal as it would probably be the safest and easiest way to do things. I'm pretty sure money/postal orders won't be a problem but it just adds anothe element.

I am going to go ahead and start a "prospective" list to show how much interest we have and how close we are to getting the deal going. It will just be the memebers that have contacted me or have responded to the thread. Just let me know if anyone changes there mind before the deadline.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Low and Mean Lower Cowl Group Buy! $100 Discount

A few members have also asked about the front fenders that Low and Mean offer. Good news is when I posed the question to them they said they could include those fenders in the group by!

The fender pricing for the group buy is $125 so almost $100 off retail of those as well! Other thing is we only have to get together an order of "20" peices to get the group buy pricing.

I myself am only going to get the cowl but it's still a **** good deal on both items.

Here a the links to the individual products.

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Front fender

http://www.lowandmean.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=36&Itemid=60

Chin Scoop

http://www.lowandmean.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=35&Itemid=60

They are wanting to set a cutoff of about three weeks. So we are looking at December 12th.

Sorry if anyone has tried to reply to the thread, there were some problems but thanks to Sagathors help I think they are fixed now.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Don't know why it's spitting out all that formatting code if anyone else sees that. I think it has something to do with when I paste something.

·
Registered
989 Posts

Great deal. the fender is bad ass. The guys at L&M are good to deal with.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Throw up a pick of your bike royale5! Doesn't it have the reaper front fender? Got to be my favorite warrior on here.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Allright! It seems that people can actually post in the thread now. So far we have about 5 members and "six" pieces. I'll start a list later by editng the first post so we can keep track of whether or not we can make the required group buy amount.

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Re: Low and Mean Lower Cowl and NOW FRONT FENDER! Group Buy! $100 Discount

For anyone looking for another alternative, my model of cowl is in the last stages of completion and pictures of the finished productwill be posted later this week. I am now in production, The cost is $125 plus shipping and includes mesh for the upper cut-outs. There are pictures of the cowl in the following post and also there is a reference in this post to another post by Bruce59 with some pictures of a model with the top cut-out and the top not cut-out. You can have the design you want put into the top section.

http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/159575.aspx?PageIndex=2

·
Premium Member
879 Posts

Im in for the cowl, like we spoke about earlier. I like the front fender too, but I am running a 130/70 in front, do you think you can find out if the fender will fit over this tire?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

No problem bja72774 Ill send them an email.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Response I got:

"The 130 tire is tight with our fender, I was told it is possible but can't confirm. If he's not happy we will except a return."

·
Premium Member
879 Posts

Wow, thanks MD!!! if anyone else has experience with this please let me know. I may give it a shot though, but right now, keep me down for a cowl.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts

No if only someone would stretch my tank for me....

·
Registered
21 Posts

I'm in for the cowl,can I pay with amoney order.? Need to keep some of my warrior mods on the downlow

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

LOL! Mitch I know exaclty what you mean. Last time I used paypal to buy something for the boat I forgot that my wifey's email was linked to it and it sends here an email on her phone. I thought I was gonna be sneaky and not mention it but I got a call about 20 minutes later asking me "what the **** did you just buy!"

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

and no I don't see a money order being a problem. I just figured paypal would be see safest.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Updated the first post. For those who have said they wanted a cowl. Could you let me know if you were wanting the mesh as well?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts