RS Warrior Forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Re: Low and Mean Lower Cowl and NOW FRONT FENDER! Group Buy! $100 Discount

****, you only live once, put me down for the Reaper cut fender, gelcoat black, the cowl, and the mesh. We'll make the perfect Trifecta...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

Payment sent off to Low and Mean today!

We ended up with a total of 24 pieces ordered!

Once
again guys thanks for making this as easy as it could be for me and
hope everyone gets their stuff soon. I know I am anxious.

·
Banned
830 Posts

Got mine today, looks great!

Off to the painter for matching paint and on the bike it goes.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts

Looking forward to the "low and mean photo-fest" thats about to happen... lol

Come on all you low and mean-ers - post up pics when the parts are installed!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I was contacted by Low and Mean on Friday stating my fender was shipping. Just want to give the guys who are waiting an update:)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Really sorry for the delay, works been kicking my butt lately. Got my Fairing about a week ago. Thanks again MD 80 for hooking this up. Now I just gotta figure out what to do with it ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey MD 80 .... is there any chance that the guy from L&M would give us another deal on their products if we get 20 pieces on the order ?

thx -Pete

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
I could always ask him thehabala but I don't think I would set it up again. It was fun and a good deal but I don't need it anymore. Still have one member on here that shorted me to. Only $5 but he told me he would pay it and never did. Me not wanting to hold up the ordered went ahead and covered it. Never heard from the guy again lol. Not that big of a deal but its the principle.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey guys I know this deal ended but I am going to email the guys over at L&M and see if they'll still let me get that pricing. I'll let them know there's atleast two more guys interested in making a purchase as well and see what they say. I want the chin fairing, so hopefully they'll hook it up. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey guys I know this deal ended but I am going to email the guys over at L&M and see if they'll still let me get that pricing. I'll let them know there's atleast two more guys interested in making a purchase as well and see what they say. I want the chin fairing, so hopefully they'll hook it up. I'll let you know.

If they will do the same price I will go in for a reaper cut fender!:cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Buy continued

All - L&M said they'd honor the pricing if we could get ten more. So far we have 3:

1) Holmes - fairing
2)Twilliams - fairing
3) Moto4play - fender

Spread the word so we can get seven more. I'll work on getting details on the purchase (how it works) from L&M. I assume we can use some sort of group code when we buy seperately or I/one of us will have to collect the money. If the latter I am out of the country for a couple weeks so may have to wait til then. Anyway, in the mean time let's try to get more people in on it. Reply to this and add your name to the list if you want in. Pricing is $125/ea for fairing or fender, $15 for the mesh insert. Gotta love this 4m...

61 - 80 of 82 Posts