RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spitting and sputting and the fuel light will not go off nebody had this problem i think its the power commander but thats just a guess

·
Registered
670 Posts
Add fuel. Your description of the problem is short, and so is my answer. There is no information to formulate an intelligent response.

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Scoper50 said:
Add fuel. Your description of the problem is short, and so is my answer. There is no information to formulate an intelligent response.

+1 on the above, plus check your dry breaks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
look dumbass i posted to see if ne one has had that problem and all i get is idiots saying put gas in it well no *** dumbass it's full of gas thankx for no help

·
Registered
780 Posts
twentysac 06 said:
look dumbass i posted to see if ne one has had that problem and all i get is idiots saying put gas in it well no *** dumbass it's full of gas thankx for no help

I can't wait until the slams start on this one.

You asked for help with only a halfa$$ed explanation of the problem and you still got the correct asnwer, andyou still come back with insults for those trying to help.

Having a full tank of gas has nothing to do with the low fuel lite or the engine not getting fuel. The tank only feeds the fuel down to the reserve tank under the seat. That is where the fuel pump and fuel lite sensor is located. The fuel has to go through a dry break locatedbehind the left side cover. If that is not connected tightly, the fuel does not get from the tank to the reserve. The Power Commander has absolutely no effect on the warning lite.

Since you obviously don't have a clue, you may try listening to those that do and be a bit slower on the insults.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
A couple gentlemen above suggested checking your dry-breaks. Need to be sure they're firmly connected. There are two -- one under the seat and one behind the left side cover. Try disconnecting and firmly reconnecting these dry breaks. Prepare for a small amount (couple tablespoons) of fuel to run out when you disconnect.

If that doesn't work, you may need to provide more information for some more involved troubleshooting. Bunch of dudes here that can help you figure out just about any problem you could possibly be having with your Warrior. Should ask nicely too, rather than a one-liner demanding information.

Good luck.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u know what i thought this sight was full of people who have been there done that but obviously its not so 4get i said ne thing i'll just delet this post and figure it out my self

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Dude, four guys have provided a "try this first" suggestion, and they were all four the same suggestion. Give that a try, and go from there.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
twentysac 06 said:
u know what i thought this sight was full of people who have been there done that but obviously its not so 4get i said ne thing i'll just delet this post and figure it out my self

OK,

First of all.... Peace and Love....

Let's cool down a little here... The answer to your dilema has been covered... 90% of the time your solution will be the Dry Breaks... As stated above, just unplug them and plug them back in , and your problem should heve been solved....

If you can't fint the dry breaks just ask.... and help will be provided....

If this does not solve your problem... jusk keep asking and I'm sure the solution will be found...

Now, you have the option to take the bike to a dealer and have them rape you if you prefer....

·
Registered
661 Posts
siradude said:
twentysac 06 said:

OK,

First of all.... Peace and Love....

Let's cool down a little here... The answer to your dilema has been covered... 90% of the time your solution will be the Dry Breaks... As stated above, just unplug them and plug them back in , and your problem should heve been solved....

If you can't fint the dry breaks just ask.... and help will be provided....

If this does not solve your problem... jusk keep asking and I'm sure the solution will be found...

Now, you have the option to take the bike to a dealer and have them rape you if you prefer....
Or.....you could run along outside to play hide and go f%*#k yourself....lol.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i don't care that bama got beat im an auburn fan ne ways i know were the dry brakes are and i will check them thanks 4 trying to help i guess but really forget i said nething and i would never ever ever take my bike to a dealer i have some really good mechanics just thought id post and see how common the problem was ne ways im not trying to piss nebody off but a few of you really pissed me off saying put some gas in it how stupid if you don't have helpful info then keep your idiotic remarks to yourself thankyou!

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
ROFLMFAO!!! Didn't know you were the sensitive type. And you have to admit that in your original post you did not specify that the tank was full, sooo, some of us couldn't help ourselves toa little friendly ribbing. Now that we know your sensitive nature, we'll try to ease up a bit, But.........We did supply the correct answer to the usual culprit to you dilemma. and that is to check the dry breaks. Pull them off then push them in till they click, both of them.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
While you're at it, when you check the drybreaks you should probably go ahead and siphon some of the gas out and dispense it liberally upon yourself. Then take a match and go ahead and light it. This will verify it still has it's combustible properties. And before you reply again about not giving helpful information you should realize that this might actually help, just us, not you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.