RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,,,,,bike been acting weird all day, Extended cranking to start, Low fuel light(stupid it dont have a fuel guage) came on so I filled it and all day low fuel light was on....I supposed I should take ti to INglis here in townt o have it scanned....anyone else have this similar problem and if so what did it turn out to be? I have a power comander and unsure if its related. I just dont want to be hosed for diagnostics....I work at a GM dealer...I know the drill

·
Administrator
29,923 Posts
Likely no problem. A quick search for 'fuel light' would return topics talking about re-seating the two dry breaks. One under the seat near the tank, and one under the left side AIS cover (scoop). Turn the key off. Gently unplug one all the way, then gently but firmly plug it back inuntil it SNAPS. Then dothe same to the other.

After that, with the key still off, open the fuel door and close it again, then a second time, and then a third time, waiting not more than 3 seconds in between. This part may not be critical in every case,however its essential for our amusement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts